A LEED home is the best-performing home on the block.
LEED, or Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, is the most widely used green building rating system in the world. LEED provides a framework to create healthy, highly efficient and cost-saving green buildings. Designed and built for performance, every LEED home is third-party-inspected, tested and verified. LEED homes are gentler on the environment and on your wallet, delivering lower utility bills and requiring less maintenance. Simply put, LEED certified homes are higher quality.
LEED certification is available for both single family and multifamily buildings.
Single family: The quality you want, the savings you deserve.
Higher quality: Green homes are built better. They are healthier, more comfortable and require less maintenance.
- Each LEED-certified home undergoes required onsite inspections and performance testing by an independent expert to ensure that you are getting what you paid for.
- Onsite inspection of the insulation, air sealing and heating and cooling system installation ensures your home can comfortably heat and cool itself with minimal energy use. Hot or cold rooms become a thing of the past!
- LEED-certified homes are designed to maximize fresh air indoors and minimize exposure to airborne toxins and pollutants. Quality air filtration systems ensure less dust and allergens in your home.
Savings: Using less energy and water means lower monthly bills.
- On average, LEED-certified homes use 20–30 percent less energy than a home built to code, with some homes reporting up to 60 percent savings. Using less energy means lower utility bills each month.
- Properly sealed and climate-controlled interiors, quality insulation and air-sealing techniques help keep your home running optimally and comfortably.
- LEED homes are also designed to minimize indoor and outdoor water usage. Low-flow fixtures and fittings, efficient irrigation systems, water-efficient appliances and enhanced plumbing and fixtures designed to protect against leaks and moisture are some common features found in LEED homes.
Value: Boost your home value.
- Green homes can be built for the same cost as conventional homes with proper planning, and they’re often resold for up to 8 percent more money and in less time than traditional homes.
- LEED homes can qualify for discounted insurance, tax breaks and other incentives.
- LEED homes consistently sell for higher prices and on faster timelines than homes of similar size in communities across the world. Some LEED homes report commanding an 8 percent premium in resale value over conventional homes.
Trusted: Quality you can trust.
- 与 mxvpn官网 相关的域名和网站-阿里云:为您提供与 mxvpn官网 相关的域名和网站信息，帮助您从域名应用的角度更好的了解域名是如何被使用的，为您使用域名提供 ...
- Onsite inspections, detailed documentation review and performance are required in every LEED-certified home—so you can trust that your home is truly green.
Multifamily: Meet market demands with a LEED-certified property.
Value: Faster lease-up rates and higher premiums
- Tenants are eager to live in cutting edge, LEED-certified properties. Landlords and multifamily facilities see faster lease-up rates in sustainable properties, so you’ll reach stable occupancy quickly.
- LEED-certified apartment buildings earn higher rents and premiums, even over other green certifications. Estimates show that LEED-certified apartment units earn approximately 9 percent more rent than noncertified units.
- Financiers are recognizing the strong business case for LEED-certified multifamily properties. In fact, Fannie Mae offers a 10-basis point reduction in the interest rate of a multifamily refinance, acquisition or supplemental mortgage loan for LEED-certified multifamily buildings. This means huge savings on loan payments for years after a project's completion.
www.mxvpn.net # 2021最新MXVPN官网_最专业MXVPN网络 ...:ww.mxvpn.net eww.mxvpn.net 2ww.mxvpn.net qww.mxvpn.net sww.mxvpn.net 3ww.mxvpn.net mww.mxvpn.net wew.mxvpn.net w2w.mxvpn.net wqw.mxvpn.net wsw.mxvpn.net w3w.mxvpn.net ...
- www.feidaojsq.com:2021-7-1 · MZP ÿÿ¸@ º ´ Í!¸ LÍ! This program must be run under Win32 $7PEL ˆ Wà f Ü @ ¦? @ @ À D ÈÇ>ˆ2° “ .textDò ô `.itextd ø `.dataˆ @À.bss¼V0 À ...
- Each LEED-certified home undergoes required onsite inspections and performance testing of the insulation, air sealing and heating and cooling system installation by an independent expert. This ensures that the property can comfortably heat and cool itself with minimal energy use.
- LEED-certified multifamily properties are designed to maximize fresh air indoors and minimize exposure to airborne toxins and pollutants. Quality air filtration systems ensure less dust and allergens for your tenants.
- LEED-certified multifamily properties use less energy and water, meaning lower utility bills for your tenants each month.
- 飞刀加速器-免费注册飞刀网游加速器【官方网站】:手机号码： （若收不到验证码请更换ie浏览器尝试或联系客服）
- Consumers ranked green/energy efficiency as their top requirement for their dream home (higher than ‘"beachfront" or "gated community"), and 60 percent said that green and energy efficient are amenities they want in their next home.
Read tips and expert advice on how to green your home.